CARIBBEAN STUD POKER is a card poker game played with a standard 52-card deck. Patrons play against the dealer with an Ante bet and an optional progressive side bet. The object of the game, for Player and dealer alike, is to make the best five-card poker hand. The game is played on a table with a layout having six hands alternately using two decks of different colors of 52 cards each.
- Each hand shall be given five (5) cards. The object of the game is for the player to beat the House hand by having a higher ranked Poker hand than the House.
- A player shall be allowed to play more than one hand up to a maximum of two hands provided that the player shall play the other hand on a blind basis.
- Players may not exchange or communicate information regarding their hands to other players.
- Each player shall be required to keep the five cards in full view of the dealer at all times. After they have examined their cards and placed them face down, they are not allowed to touch the cards again.
- The House is only qualified to play if the House Hand has an Ace/King or better.
- When comparing two hands which have the same poker hand, the hand which contains the highest ranking card shall be considered the higher ranking hand. If the hands are identical in rank, the hands shall be considered a push.