Widus Hotel and Casino is proud to offer a version of Roulette which has a single 0 along with the standard 36 numbers. This game is an all-time favorite of casino guests. Each spin of the wheel provides a number of options for you. You can bet on single numbers, rows of numbers or adjacent numbers; colors, odd or even among others. You are given your own color of playing chips to bet. Playing chips are not redeemable in the cage or at any other game. Be sure to exchange your playing chips for cash chips at the table where you played, they have no value in any other section of the casino.
How to play:
- Give your cash to the dealer to be exchanged for playing chips or cash chips.
- The dealer rotates the wheel and spins a small white ball in the opposite direction.
- Just place your bets (playing chips) on the desired area or number on the layout.
- The dealer shall announce no more bets.
- When the ball comes to rest, the dealer marks the winning number with a dolly.
- The dealer clears the winning area and the exact placement of chips determines the payout to be done by the dealer.
The diagram indicates the payoffs for all type of bets. The exact placement of chips determines the bet being made. Each player is responsible for the correct positioning of their bets regardless of whether the bet is placed by the dealer.
- Single number or straight up pays 35 to 1
- Two number or split pays 17 to 1
- Three number bet or street pays 11 to 1
- Four number bet or corner bet pays 8 to 1
- Six number bet or line bet pays 5 to 1
- Twelve number or dozen bet pays 2 to 1
- Column bet pays 2 to 1
- Low Numbers (1-18) pays even money
- High Numbers (19-36) pays even money
- Red or Black pays even money
- Odd or Even bets pays even money